At 24ghanta.co.in, accessible from https://24ghanta.co.in, one of our main priorities is respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expecting the same from our users. This DMCA Policy outlines the procedure we follow in addressing claims of copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through our website, please notify our copyright agent as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Your notice must be in writing and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your infringement notice, including all the required items, to [Your Designated Copyright Agent’s Contact Information].
If you believe that your material has been wrongfully removed due to an alleged infringement, you may submit a counter-notice in accordance with the DMCA.
This DMCA Policy may be updated or amended at our discretion. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our copyright policies.